Sunday, January 29, 2012

school girl

      hello! OK Saturdays just aren't my days so I'm gonna post SUNDAYS now(: so..... to days outfit is the crappy uniform i have to wear to cad every day....... so this picture was taken the first day of school but it still passes... right? great. OK so here in this pic.... i am wearing my maroon polo. ( our school colors are maroon, navy, gold, white, and black) so then, i have a white tank top on, and made that layer over my black skinny jeans, you might be wondering.... WHATS UP WITH SKINNY JEANS LATELY?!? well don't ask me, cuz i don't have a clue. then I'm wearing purple sparkly converse that aren't so sparkly anymore cuz some girl kicked softball sand all over ,em. >:(  <----- stupid. OK so i think that's it for today! girls who go to cad... try the layers!!!! and people who don't, still try it! wootwoot! OK... special shout out to:ANY ONE WHOSE NAME STARTS WITH THE LETTER Q!!!! BYE!

1 comment:

  1. cool beans, but kinda been waiting for the new updates girlfriend, chop chop, hop hop

    ReplyDelete